No fall damage hack?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
No fall damage hack?
Hello, I am slowly learning how to hack WarRock, and I, after truthfully trying for three straight hours, cannot figure out how to find the no fall damage hack =(.
I was wondering if someone could help lead me in the right direction.

BTW, i have tried "Find what writes to this address" no no avail.
unknown value, fall decreased value, same value, heal, increased value same value over and over again...

i believe the address is static so u dont need a pointer
Quote Originally Posted by Mikeck901323 View Post
unknown value, fall decreased value, same value, heal, increased value same value over and over again...

i believe the address is static so u dont need a pointer
... then again you've never found it... that won't do you any good at all.
that helps, now that I have a decent UCE (one that doesnt get detected every other hour), I think I can find it!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us