Ban

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Ban
This is not an appeal in any way shape or form, i want to have a discussion because i truly believe that our staff is wrong in this situation.
My account @Heat. was banned for 2 days for the following reason: Disrespecting staff
Alright well first off that's BS just take a look at the thread that caused it.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...lable-omm.html
As you can see apparently calling someone "Dumb" and providing a reason why counts as "Disrespecting staff"?
The funny part is that I GARUNTEE if this happened with anyone non staff, anyone donators, anyone w/o the power to ban then i would receive no punishment.
Apparently now i'm not allowed to say anything derogatory toward any staff member or it = ban?
That just isnt right...
This isnt a flame thread, or a rant thread so do not get me wrong, but in this situation i truly think that @Symmetrical or @Blake (Whichever one banned me) is wrong.
I mean honestly i know we are supposed to respect staff but this is taking it a bit too far.. All in all i basically got banned for calling someone "Dumb".. Just take a moment to realise how stupid that is.
You deserved the ban whatever the reason. You broke 2 rules there...
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical

Being a donator doesn't exempt you from any Regular Member's limits except the User Title and Name changes
Even Minions, Mods and GMs are NOT allowed to MM a trade
So you sir can now SHUT THE F*CK UP
And start apologizing to me in a way that satisfies me ..
Or you'll regret ever disrespecting me
To OP:
Read your post quotes notifications next time.
We're staff. I would think we've earned some sort of respect here on the forum.

It starts out with something small, then everyone starts, and it becomes bigger. Its not really negotiable.

You've basically got it down in your thread. Those are the rules, and you seem to know that. Respect us.

Anyway, you were banned by @Hero
Quote Originally Posted by heatz v View Post
This is not an appeal in any way shape or form, i want to have a discussion because i truly believe that our staff is wrong in this situation.
My account @Heat. was banned for 2 days for the following reason: Disrespecting staff
Alright well first off that's BS just take a look at the thread that caused it.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...lable-omm.html
As you can see apparently calling someone "Dumb" and providing a reason why counts as "Disrespecting staff"?
The funny part is that I GARUNTEE if this happened with anyone non staff, anyone donators, anyone w/o the power to ban then i would receive no punishment.
Apparently now i'm not allowed to say anything derogatory toward any staff member or it = ban?
That just isnt right...
This isnt a flame thread, or a rant thread so do not get me wrong, but in this situation i truly think that @Symmetrical or @Blake (Whichever one banned me) is wrong.
I mean honestly i know we are supposed to respect staff but this is taking it a bit too far.. All in all i basically got banned for calling someone "Dumb".. Just take a moment to realise how stupid that is.
You are in the wrong for disrespecting the staff, in any way, shape, or form. No matter how you look at it, your punishment was just.
Its funny how i bet anyone could call a staff "Dumb" over pm and they wouldnt do shit about it, regardless if i was right or wrong i was banned for calling them dumb.
They decide to ban me and not others. Seems fair
Quote Originally Posted by heatz v View Post
Its funny how i bet anyone could call a staff "Dumb" over pm and they wouldnt do shit about it, regardless if i was right or wrong i was banned for calling them dumb.
They decide to ban me and not others. Seems fair
Welcome to life.
In the thread you linked us too why do you need to describe the word urge? I'm sure we all know what it means. In that cause it was saying "We URGE you to use and OMM" its also clearly states no-one can be an un-official MM, so that only means that they are urging you to use an OMM instead of doing it without an OMM and only with the other party.
Yea i dont get what the fuck you just said lmfao.
Urge = persuade = Not required but prefered.
Quote Originally Posted by heatz v View Post
but in this situation i truly think that @Symmetrical or @Blake (Whichever one banned me) is wrong.
Lol neither one of us have the power to ban you.

Anyways you harassed me in crossfire. You would not stop pming me. I had to block you and change my settings in order for you to stop.

You got what you deserved.

Next time I see it I'll report it again.
Blake you need to learn to take a joke..
Harassed? I was messing around saying I was a fan which is basically a compliment
Btw, you may have missed the pm when I apologized
Quote Originally Posted by heatz v View Post
Blake you need to learn to take a joke..
Harassed? I was messing around saying I was a fan which is basically a compliment
Btw, you may have missed the pm when I apologized
Messing around - constantly pming me, asked you to stop multiple times. Only reason you stopped is because I blocked you.

^ Not harassment or anything. Just being a fan of the videos that you think are shit because they're replay edits.

Makes total sense.

Taking what someone says as a joke online is hard to do when I don't know the person, he's insulted my work, and harassed me.

No one knows if you're being serious. You act like you know everything. You act like you can do whatever the fuck you want and get away with it.

Oh if other people can do it why can't I? It's fair blah blah blah. You're bitching.

If I called symmetrical dumb or stupid he would know that I'm joking because he is a friend of mine. We know each other. We've helped each other out. He'd know I'm joking.

Take the ban. Learn from it. Report others when they do it. Move on. No need to double post on half the threads in the cf discussions.
You do realize you replied back to every single pm I sent..?
@ @heatz v

You weren't just banned for calling someone "dumb"
You were banned because of your ignorance of the rules and disrespect of others..

There is nothing wrong with the current staff
The only thing wrong with MPGH are ignorant and disrespectful users like yourself

The ban should stay because you should learn your lesson on how to be respectful to others.. (staff or non-staff)

Flaming/Insulting staff is usually 5 days. I made it two days since your insult wasn't that huge. However, looking at the way you insulted/flamed Symm, it looked like you really meant the insult and you were open to do more.

Ban stands.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?