SolvedCracked account problem

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cracked account problem
Well I cracked a member account 3-4 days ago but 5 min ago the password and email was changed and the real owner got it back is there any way to get the account back? It would be a shame since I done so much in it :C
Quote Originally Posted by hyper38 View Post
Well I cracked a member account 3-4 days ago but 5 min ago the password and email was changed and the real owner got it back is there any way to get the account back? It would be a shame since I done so much in it :C
Nope. That's the problem with cracked accounts :P
You should be happy with what you've got out of it anyway xD
No.
Solved
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us