What comps do you have?

PollWhat comp do u have?
22 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What comps do you have?
I was just reading the physics engine thread and i wanted to collect some data on the chances of nexon putting in 1 in the next year or so.
Fail-
>1gig ram >Intel built in graphics card
Average-
>2 gigs ram >7000 series nvidia graphics card
Entry level Gaming
>3 gigs ram >9000 series nvidia
Medium level gaming
>4 gigs ram >200 nvidia series/4600 ati series
Hardcore
4gigs+ 200 nvidia series/4800 ati series+


SUGGESTION
If you are using Vista or Windows 7, Post your Windows Experience Index Info Also

-Start Button
--[Search Box]System
---Click System
----It Should Be There

-Corndog5595
I own a 2002 Laptop and a 2002 Desktop, The Way I've Hacked Them Ca Works even though im not close to the min req. . so i play with just alittle lag with the way i've speed modded my pc without changing the pc's look.

But I Have a AMD Processer

516 MB Ram

Nividea geforce mx4 video card and a 11 Gb Drive

{PS Ca doesnt on my laptop those are my Desktop specs}
Toshiba Satellite L305D Laptop (Not Made For Gaming)
4 Gigs of Ram
AMD X2500 Graphix Card (SUX)
250 Gig HDD
Toshiba Laptop(not sure what kind) 4 gigs of ram
50 gig HD only 9 gigs being used
Lenovo 4 GB RAM
400 GB
Now:
Dell
dual-core processor
2.5 gigs of DDR2
75 Gigs on hard drive.

Next month:
HP
Quad-core processor
8 gigs DDR2
1 Terabyte on hard drive.
'hardcore' desktop lol
Well for its age mine would be about medium, 2005 Hp DV6000 laptop, AMD Turion 64 X2 mobile, 2gig of ram (upgraded). I can play Combat Arms or Crossfire with no system lag only internet lag because I have a slow upload speed.
Toshiba Sattelite 2006 mode with like 90gb hard drive... and i filled 50gb with anime and hentai game O.o
Imac Cant play Ca so piece of shet
Acer the tiny one same cant play anything with this shet
2002 hp laptop also cant play shet
4 random emachine that wont start O.o
2hp 2006 model.... filled with random shet lags alot but still can play ca
Non are customized XD
so i uber fail
Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
and i filled 50gb with anime and hentai game O.o
Damn I envy you (Whispers:Hentai games *drools*)
Mhm I have a Vostro 400 I'm pretty happy with it, I can play most games pretty easily I have 2 gb's of ram and a 138 gb HD, and my graphics card is a ATI Raedon pro 2400

Nothing fancy
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?