Thumbs up3500 AP!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
3500 AP!!
Hello guys, in your opinion.. What would you do with 3500 AP? I've got it and I want to spend it effective. So please tell me. Last time I got AP. I used it on Mega-Cap and got two guns that I hate the most (On another acc. So I'm worried if I'll get the same on this one) LOL. Now I am confused on how to use it.

So, looking for good advice.
Quote Originally Posted by DavidMa View Post
Hello guys, in your opinion.. What would you do with 3500 AP? I've got it and I want to spend it effective. So please tell me. Last time I got AP. I used it on Mega-Cap and got two guns that I hate the most (On another acc. So I'm worried if I'll get the same on this one) LOL. Now I am confused on how to use it.

So, looking for good advice.
Spend it on the Mega Cap. If you get a gun you can sell the acc.
I would go for the Mosin and Predator or Alligator, the Megacaps are just reskinned bullshit.
Buy one Mega Spin & use the other 1k to try and win a cap gun.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Buy one Mega Spin & use the other 1k to try and win a cap gun.
This. There might be a chance of you winning the FG or the x-plorer.
Spend it all on shovels. hue.

I'd do a megacap spin plus 1k in caps. (or if you care so much about armor, you can at least get a weeks worth of 09 armor, but I don't do this)
Mega caps and exp 100%
Quote Originally Posted by DavidMa View Post
Hello guys, in your opinion.. What would you do with 3500 AP? I've got it and I want to spend it effective. So please tell me. Last time I got AP. I used it on Mega-Cap and got two guns that I hate the most (On another acc. So I'm worried if I'll get the same on this one) LOL. Now I am confused on how to use it.

So, looking for good advice.
go for the MEGA CAP.
Mega Capsule have only reskin weapons and +3 bullets, is same to normal weapon. No waste money on this.
I buy 3 Mistery boxs and got FG 42 Roswell permanent. No waste money on lotto wheel is a big scam.
Mystery box? Whats that
I agree with Punisher. Loot Wheel is BS, don't touch it. I got M4A1 Mk.3 perm from Mystery Boxes. I'd suggest to buy mega cap (And use the STOP button because if you dont there is 0% chance of you winning x-plorer) and then use whatever you have left on mystery boxes.
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
I agree with Punisher. Loot Wheel is BS, don't touch it. I got M4A1 Mk.3 perm from Mystery Boxes. I'd suggest to buy mega cap (And use the STOP button because if you dont there is 0% chance of you winning x-plorer) and then use whatever you have left on mystery boxes.
I won Xplorer on my friend's account first spin and I didn't use the Stop button so you're wrong lol
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Mega Capsule have only reskin weapons and +3 bullets, is same to normal weapon. No waste money on this.
I buy 3 Mistery boxs and got FG 42 Roswell permanent. No waste money on lotto wheel is a big scam.
Nooo! The stats of the guns may be the same but the Mega cap guns are much much better! I tested X-plorer and M4a1 mk3, same stats but x-plorer has less recoil and much more damage (with +0) longer range and its more easy to handle!

Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
I agree with Punisher. Loot Wheel is BS, don't touch it. I got M4A1 Mk.3 perm from Mystery Boxes. I'd suggest to buy mega cap (And use the STOP button because if you dont there is 0% chance of you winning x-plorer) and then use whatever you have left on mystery boxes.
Nope, you're wrong! I won it without pressing the Stop button!
Ok, excluded this weapons X-plorer is beast, the rest is a multicolor trash.
Other problem, On Tiered Spender I got permanent a Mosin Roswell,
20 days later, disappeared and showed me the warning when the gun time-expired.
you can give it to me and I will give you a thanks and the gun I win I will name it after you
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us