OutdatedNFS WORLD _DEALER™ by TDX feat. Aly1234

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
NFS WORLD _DEALER™ by TDX feat. Aly1234



READ!

Mystery Packs:
Enter Safehouse. Buy 1 Pack But Don`t Reedem it.Press Start!

Buy Slots:
Enter Safehouse. Close Chat Window. Press Start!
(Requires GMZ Pursuit Bot Open)

Buy Cars:
Enter Safehouse. Close Chat Window. Enter Car Dealer. Press Start!
(Bot Buy`s cheap Dodge)

Sell Cars:
Enter Safehouse. Close Chat Window. Enter Car Dealer. Press Start!
(Bot Sells`s Dodge only!)


Sell Skills 1/2*:
Enter Safehouse. Enter Customization. Choose 'Skill' Shop.
Change to Inventory. Press Start!


Sell Parts 1/2*:
Enter Safehouse. Enter Customization. Choose 'Tuning' Shop.
Change to Inventory. Press Start!
Virusscans:[1][2]

Credits: TDX2011 & Aly1234
_DEALER-_mpgh.net.rar278 KB · 865 downloads 4/54 malicious
whats the use of buying that dodge? wasted my money lol ... bought 125xxx sold 3xxxx = =
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post



READ!

Mystery Packs:
Enter Safehouse. Buy 1 Pack But Don`t Reedem it.Press Start!

Buy Slots:
Enter Safehouse. Close Chat Window. Press Start!
(Requires GMZ Pursuit Bot Open)

Buy Cars:
Enter Safehouse. Close Chat Window. Enter Car Dealer. Press Start!
(Bot Buy`s cheap Dodge)

Sell Cars:
Enter Safehouse. Close Chat Window. Enter Car Dealer. Press Start!
(Bot Sells`s Dodge only!)


Sell Skills 1/2*:
Enter Safehouse. Enter Customization. Choose 'Skill' Shop.
Change to Inventory. Press Start!


Sell Parts 1/2*:
Enter Safehouse. Enter Customization. Choose 'Tuning' Shop.
Change to Inventory. Press Start!
Virusscans:[1][2]

Credits: TDX2011 & Aly1234
Quote Originally Posted by bossshade View Post
whats the use of buying that dodge? wasted my money lol ... bought 125xxx sold 3xxxx = =
IF you have 150+ slots, you buy 150 cars with it and unlocked CCX then all dodges.
I loved.

10/10.
Whoops, wrong tab lol
Nevermind, I figured it out lol. But its not 300k per minute, I have +30% Pursuit cash on my Aventador and in Exactly one minute, i went from 1,475,435 to 1,670,685

So, its roughly around 200k per minute, but close enough.

Ps. No fcking way to get 9,999,999 in 7 minutes, unless you already had 8.5 million!
guys help me I had 500000 cash I puted Start on buy cars it bought me 3 dodges . than I puted sell cars and I got only 148,594 what the fuck? what I did wrong ?
so I'm little noob here, and dont want to mess up..

how Buy Slots works? I dont get this last part "(Requires GMZ Pursuit Bot Open)"

Are you meaning this one!? mpgh.net/forum/451-need-speed-world-hacks/741889-trainer-gmz-v1594-v5
Quote Originally Posted by JeJe86 View Post
so I'm little noob here, and dont want to mess up..

how Buy Slots works? I dont get this last part "(Requires GMZ Pursuit Bot Open)"

Are you meaning this one!? mpgh.net/forum/451-need-speed-world-hacks/741889-trainer-gmz-v1594-v5
Google it, I found it in some russian page, good luck with that
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?