SolvedRecently bought ap (Need help!)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Recently bought ap (Need help!)
Recently I bought AP for the first time and I bought 2.6k of it
I used rixty/PayPal and everything went smoothly
But now when i look at my AP it says "error" and I don't have that amount
Please help Idk what to do
How long has it been? Sometimes for new buyers it can take 24 hours for your AP to go through. If not, send in a ticket & wait for a response.
Hello mate, this happened probably because you bought a huge amount of AP for the first time. Or due to some other suspicion to the staff. For instance: You might have used the same PayPal ID on another ALT account or so. Check your Email. I am sure that they might have sent you an Email regarding this. I've dealt with the same issue for a friend of mine. They suspended his account temporarily to make sure that it was a genuine transaction. All you have to do is as if whats said in the Email they sent you. If you didn't get any Email. Wait for one more night and then file a ticket.
I received the ap and then went to buy meow for the mega capsule
I bought 3 sets of 200 and 1 of 2000
Didn't get a email either
Quote Originally Posted by heatz v View Post
I received the ap and then went to buy meow for the mega capsule
I bought 3 sets of 200 and 1 of 2000
Didn't get a email either
So do you mean that you received your AP and that your problem is solved ?

Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
Dude, this is for discussing stuff about AVA, were not customer support. That's why they have things called tickets, to open one you go the aeria games website.
He should post it here in the AvA help section . I moved it for him.
Anyways we should provide help when we can , right ?
You saying to him that he should send a ticket to Aeria is one of the ways
Dude, this is for discussing stuff about AVA, were not customer support. That's why they have things called tickets, to open one you go the aeria games website.
@Temperrr no it's not resolved
I'm seriously fucking pissed I sent a ticket over a day ago, and just sent another. Nothing. Not even opened. Have NOT received the AP
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
@Temperrr no it's not resolved
I'm seriously fucking pissed I sent a ticket over a day ago, and just sent another. Nothing. Not even opened. Have NOT received the AP
Alright you need to send Aeria a ticket explaining the problem. Thus is on their end. If you want you can even call costumer support and provide them the purchase details
What is their support number I can't find it.
Already sent a ticket and no response
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
What is their support number I can't find it.
Already sent a ticket and no response
Just be patient. & I'm not sure if you're OP or some one else...
Thats me... This is my alt, i just got a 2 day ban for "Disrespecting staff"
Anyways.. This is rediculous its been like over a day im pissed the fuck off.
One time, it took my AP purchase 3 days to process because my paypal was not valid because my bank account changed. Anything in between paypal and your bank takes days to fix.
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
IM SO FED UP WITH AERIA WHY DO PPL SAY ITS BETTER THAN Z8GAMES ITS 10000000 TIMES WORSE THEY DONT ANSWER MY TICKETS DONT GIVE ME THE AP I PAID FOR AND NOW IT SAYS MY ACC IS SUSPENDED . WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW? FUCK YOU AERIA!
You just wait , and you stop rage spamming the thread ,as we can't give you more help .
You just need to be patient , and make sure you leave us updated.
Resolved & worth the wait
Won X-Plorer first capsule! Thanks @Maxedout
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
Resolved & worth the wait
Won X-Plorer first capsule! Thanks @Maxedout
I'm glad.
Closed.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?