Working Combat arms hacks..

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Working Combat arms hacks..


Here is my short montage

PLEASE DNT FLAME ME hihi
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 480 downloads before removal
Screenshot fail.
Hack attachment fail.
YOU fail


edit: yeah its a nice video he proboly leached it or some shit and probly didnt make the hacks

and what OS is this working on? c'mon man
lol good vid,u gonna release the hack
Look at where he cropped the video.
its RK's chams, by: Zero

if he releases them, i will just have to close.
failure...
Do i need to realease the hack??

Oh yea i didnt made the hacks..

Im running windows vita 64-bit
i think its the cham sorta... it always d/c after 1 game
btw nice vid(if u made it)
Dude why post this
YEAH I KNEW IT
FUCK YOU ALL
I WAS RIGHT
sorry
yeah hahahaha you would have to close it
peace
i have same 1 but it has advertisement in it sorry. if u want it pm me ir dont dc like other noob chams
lol... yup i made the video.. sorry it's kinda bad video lol

I think am not gunna post this cuz lot of people know this hack and yea cya ^^
can you post the hack never used aimbot for combat arms
lol nice video, i have RKs aimbot xD
No. i cnt post the aimbot.. I dnt want to advrtise
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us