Visual Novels

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Visual Novels
I never really got into visual novels until recently. I recently played "A Drug That Makes You Dream" it was really good, it's pretty dark but I like it. There's 3 girls and you can only save one from "despair" so it's not all lovey-dovey and lame like the other visual novels. Recommendations would be nice..
Visual Novels? Huh.....

I guess Steins;Gate, and that one with all the amputees(heard it was good).

Personally I am not a fan as they tend to be dating sims or just boring. Its hard to find an interesting one.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Visual Novels? Huh.....

I guess Steins;Gate, and that one with all the amputees(heard it was good).

Personally I am not a fan as they tend to be dating sims or just boring. Its hard to find an interesting one.
Katawa Shojou

I got 100% game completion on it



Here's some screenies:
Undoubtedly my favorite route. Lily's route.


Some Kenji:
Isnt that second pic hentai?=D
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Katawa Shojou

I got 100% game completion on it



Here's some screenies:
Undoubtedly my favorite route. Lily's route.


Some Kenji:

dat 2nd pic tho... I'm downloading it right now
Hentai pic?
Anime? oh fuck no!
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
Anime? oh fuck no!
Congratz on 5k Posts
Never really played visual novels, it looks interesting though.
Please recommend more please. I love the visual novels.
I reccomend:

Katawa Shoujo (thanks @-Madara_Uchih- for spoiling)
Grisaia no Kaijitsu
Rewrite
Monster Quest 1 and 2

google erogedownload and fuwanovels for more.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I reccomend:

Katawa Shoujo (thanks @-Madara_Uchih- for spoiling)
Grisaia no Kaijitsu
Rewrite
Monster Quest 1 and 2

google erogedownload and fuwanovels for more.
Anytime bby
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Anytime bby
Glad to have your backup
I'll try it out have nothing better to do atm and seems interesting
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us