Little help with CE

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Little help with CE
I've been using CE to find some values. I can find values for some items but they seems to be coded serverside.

Anyways, I've been trying to look for the coordinates and this is what I mainly do:

Search for all float values, climb a mountain, search for increased values, go down, search for decreased. Stay in the same position and look for unchanged values, and I repeat this during a lot of time but I end having like 8k values which is a lot.

Don't want to have free hacks and I don't even want to sell or use them, just curious, so I was wondering, I'm looking in the right position? what should I do? not literally just point me in the right direction, is not a float? is a double?

I plan to write a tutorial on this once I've done this so everybody can learn.

Regards.
Well, I've been able to get the z coordinates. Are the X and y coordinates next to it? can anyone help? I plan to release it to the public as with more hackers there will be more security and also people won't need to pay for something really simple and easy to do.
No, the X and Y coordinates aren't intrinsically linked to the Z coordinate. They aren't too difficult to find though, since you're using CE just look up a guide on comparing data structures. I'll most likely release a cheat table with the x/y/z pointers sometime next week once I'm done playing the game.
this how you get a bunch of fucking skids to learn the method.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?