WTBSteam account with BO2 and Season pass. If not, Apocolypse and Uprising is fine.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Steam account with BO2 and Season pass. If not, Apocolypse and Uprising is fine.
Hey everyone.

I'm buying an steam account with Black Ops 2 and season pass. If you don't have season pass. Apocolypse and Uprising or something like that is fine. I need it because I'm going to a LAN in the weekend and we are going to play that.

I'm willing to up highest $20,00 for it, depends whether you have season pass or just some of the DLC packages.
If you are trusted I'll go first ofcourse, or we could use an OMM. Your choice

skype = danny.thrall

Sincerely, Danny
just add me if when you're up
skype:rok.games
Screenshot
i will give you on skype
im not going first until i receive your payment
Quote Originally Posted by ExtremePleasures View Post
just add me if when you're up
skype:rok.games
Screenshot
i will give you on skype
im not going first until i receive your payment
i have another one with season pass
Prestige Level 8
Level 32
1.08 KD Ratio

$25 paypal
just add me on skype and i will screenshare
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?