Thumbs upUpdated CRC Bypass

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Updated CRC Bypass
Hey guys I downloaded a working script and he posted a CRC bypass but the bypass was outdated so I was wondering if I could get someone to post a working and updated bypass it would be great and a good release for everyone here -obinobi
Can't you update it?
It's a normal bypass you are refering to?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Can't you update it?
It's a normal bypass you are referring to?
Not exactly because it's in the form of a loader and I don't get a dll or anything else just a loader that acts as an injector without the dlls. Any pointers?
I'll try to catch the dll for you if you send me the loader
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
I'll try to catch the dll for you if you send me the loader
Alright Ill pm you
Quote Originally Posted by G1-Admin-Luis View Post
There is a CRC Bypass that works.
Where? The one in your post is not working, look at my comment there.
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
Where? The one in your post is not working, look at my comment there.
I replied you in my topic, look at the comment.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us