Moderatores, please do reply quickly

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Moderatores, please do reply quickly
Hello !

I've came to find a working hack for Battlefield Play4Free, it's virus free, it's working working, not getting detected or anything.

The reason why I need help tho, it's because wen you actually use the hack, it has a link to where I downloaded it from ... Is that a problem ? Does that count has publicity ? If not, can I post it ? Giving the proper credits and virus scans ?

Thanks in advance. Hellride, Over and out !



For all the other users, don't beg for it, don't ask for link in private message, thanks and have a good day. (:
You cant Leech a hack that has another site name, That will be advertising, And we cant allow that.
Try coding out the name or ask from some coders in the site (MPGH)
//Case Closed
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us