PostHalloween Update Source

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Halloween Update Source
I just noticed that the new update is live guys, so I'll be working on decompiling it when I get home from school today.

It should be released about Saturday morning.

Thanks!
Thank you for all of your works. You're doing a great job.
But I'm getting tired of this updates. I've translate almost half of the code to my language, now I've to do it from beginning...
The Lang doesnt get updated that much.. you can reuse most of your code~
Will you be posting this soon?
I tried the others but they crash on me haha.
Quote Originally Posted by wsensor View Post
Will you be posting this soon?
I tried the others but they crash on me haha.
Yes, just released it, sorry about the delay. I went out of town.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?