1 Clean (BISTORE/STEAM) OA key for a month of WEAPON/TOOLS Spawning Service!
CHANGED! IM NOW SPAWNING ALL KINDS OF STUFF!
Want someone to spawn you items such as GPS, toolbox... or weapons? Well, what are you waiting for? AimJ***** to make a new bypass?
I'm going to offer a month long spawning service to whoever is able to get me a new CLEAN key, since I got banned a couple of days ago since someone gave my private hacks to BE. However, I managed to rewrite them and as I said, I'm going to offer a month of spawning service.
What do you mean?
Add me on Skype (Reply if you're interested) and everytime I CAN (you know, I got a real life too) I will spawn you weapons/tools when you ask for them. If you're trying to fool me with some key that will get banned and/or in use within the first week (I haven't been banned for 7 months, the only time I got a ban was when they sent my hax to BE) I will have all the right to contact you and stop spawning stuff to you.
lol ur a 1post dont trusst u
If you want, PM me, we can meet on a NOCD server. I will teleport to you and spawn you 5 weapons.
As I said, NO MAGAZINES, NO FOOD AND STUFF, NO BLOOD, ONLY NON-CONSUMABLES!
I am only going to give this chance to 3/4 guys, no more.
Once I got my key I will probably be able to install mods, so if you need guns on any other mod, don't refrain from telling me! However, Origins might be a trouble.
[cheat2win]
Want someone to spawn you items such as GPS, toolbox... or weapons? Well, what are you waiting for? AimJ***** to make a new bypass?
I'm going to offer a month long spawning service to whoever is able to get me a new CLEAN key, since I got banned a couple of days ago since someone gave my private hacks to BE. However, I managed to rewrite them and as I said, I'm going to offer a month of spawning service.
What do you mean?
Add me on Skype (Reply if you're interested) and everytime I CAN (you know, I got a real life too) I will spawn you weapons/tools when you ask for them. If you're trying to fool me with some key that will get banned and/or in use within the first week (I haven't been banned for 7 months, the only time I got a ban was when they sent my hax to BE) I will have all the right to contact you and stop spawning stuff to you.
lol ur a 1post dont trusst u
If you want, PM me, we can meet on a NOCD server. I will teleport to you and spawn you 5 weapons.
As I said, NO MAGAZINES, NO FOOD AND STUFF, NO BLOOD, ONLY NON-CONSUMABLES!
I am only going to give this chance to 3/4 guys, no more.
Once I got my key I will probably be able to install mods, so if you need guns on any other mod, don't refrain from telling me! However, Origins might be a trouble.
[cheat2win]


