SolvedAnyone do custom client work?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone do custom client work?
I'm looking for a client with:
-Lava walls is what I need the most
-No fullscreen
-Auto aim
-Auto nexus (30% is preferable)
-No sprite world hacks
-No no clip
-No CS DeBuffs
Quote Originally Posted by rockerhead99 View Post
I'm looking for a client with:
-Lava walls is what I need the most
-No fullscreen
-Auto aim
-Auto nexus (30% is preferable)
-No sprite world hacks
-No no clip
-No CS DeBuffs

Try using Cryogen's Mod selector and make it yourself!
Answered to the best of anybody's ability. Doubt anyone will make you one for free and it's against the rules to sell clients.

/Solved
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us