Playstaion 4 Countdown

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Playstaion 4 Countdown
Hi Mpgh.net,
it was a little bit boring the Last Days and then i made this (maybe a little bit OffTopic, but who cares):
Download

 
Screen


Jotti's | Virustotal
Playstation 4 Timer_mpgh.net.zip83 KB · 24 downloads Clean
Ummm alright then.

/Approved
That eager are we? Nice job though!
Not worth counting down. But good job.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Not worth counting down. But good job
For me it is
Nice Man , No need for me to count down as it will come to my door when it is out as i preorderd it cant wait
I though advertising was against the rules
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
I though advertising was against the rules
Where's the advertising in this?
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Where's the advertising in this?
It's in his application.. It says visit my YouTube channel bla bla and says the name
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
It's in his application.. It says visit my YouTube channel bla bla and says the name
Thats not what MPGH means by its advertising rule. Advertising rule is mainly for rival sites. Social media advertising is sort of frowned upon.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Thats not what MPGH means by its advertising rule. Advertising rule is mainly for rival sites. Social media advertising is sort of frowned upon.
I got permanently banned on my first account for doing the exact same thing. This is still advertising I think I'm going to report it.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
I got permanently banned on my first account for doing the exact same thing. This is still advertising I think I'm going to report it.
That's strange then, I'm sure if it were serious Flengo would not have approved the file.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


That's strange then, I'm sure if it were serious Flengo would not have approved the file.
Hmm..

I already reported I'll leave it to the bigger guys .
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


That's strange then, I'm sure if it were serious Flengo would not have approved the file.
It seems like he's advertising a product though?



Didn't think that was allowed.
Pre-Ordered PS4 hop it will have some FTP games
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?