I got a virus from this site Help!!!
I got a virus from this site and i haven't a clue how to clean it the main culprit behind the damage seems to be reader_s.exe. i don't remember who gave it to me but i had not downloaded any thing but hacks from here in the week i got it. now i need help big time this virus practically turn my computer into a glorified paper weight.
2:46am EDIT: it was from this forum. and its not a false positive its a horrible virus that wants to kill my pc
2:48am EDIT: i did but it came back after i restarted my pc
2:52am EDIT: No it was in a hack i think, ive never pm'd or been pm'd b4
EDIT: DONT MOVE MY POST! THIS IS THE FORUM I GOT VIRUS FROM SO PLEASE LEAVE IT BE!
2:46am EDIT: it was from this forum. and its not a false positive its a horrible virus that wants to kill my pc
2:48am EDIT: i did but it came back after i restarted my pc
2:52am EDIT: No it was in a hack i think, ive never pm'd or been pm'd b4
EDIT: DONT MOVE MY POST! THIS IS THE FORUM I GOT VIRUS FROM SO PLEASE LEAVE IT BE!
I learned the hard way
