[10$] Steam Santa - Start Your Own Steam Shop - Unlimited Steam Games

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[10$] Steam Santa - Start Your Own Steam Shop - Unlimited Steam Games
Steam Santa! Start your Own Steam Shop!

As an avid PC gamer, i love to buy and play a variety of different games throught Steam.
with so many amazing games being released every week, it´s hard to choose which game you
can afford to buy, and those that you can´t. this was a problem i faced quite regularly, so i
decided to find a solution to get steam games for a cheaper price. even cheaper than prices
given on summer & winter sales. but after a year of searching, i was,t able to find a method to
get steam games for cheap, i found a way to get them for free!
this method is what turned in steamsanta!

Guarantees

★ Unlimited supply of steam games for FREE!
★ Original, never before released method Public or private
★ developed for over a year before being released to public
★ no blackhat/illegal activities involved
★ no suverys, ppd or cpa involved
★ works with any game on steam, even DLCs and Franshise/publisher packs
★ no prior experience / skills needed
★ user-friendly and minimal effort needed!

Proof : http://i.imgur.com/qj3Hwwa.jpgⓘ

Only for 10$ you will receive

★ Full ebook
★ Lifetime updates
★ full support

Add me on skype - badaboum.lon
Vouch copy ?
Hmm Im intrested in this i'll add you on skype tomorrow and will report back IF I buy it
Get some vouches and I might be interested
Quote Originally Posted by hamkaas View Post
Vouch copy ?
You don't have sufficient posts to get a vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post




You guys don't have sufficient posts to get a vouch copy.
I wasn't asking to vouch. I was asking him to get vouched.
Quote Originally Posted by nysuasian View Post
I wasn't asking to vouch. I was asking him to get vouched.
he didn't even quote you o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


he didn't even quote you o.o
He must have edited his message, it's no big deal though, is it?
Are you going to give out any vouch copy ?
I'll take a vouch if you need one
You're not allowed to sell this ebook, I'll talk with the owner.
Quote Originally Posted by Alex007562 View Post
You're not allowed to sell this ebook, I'll talk with the owner.
betta watch your back, hell talk to dem ownerz :0
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?