Free MystN+ , Perm , and 30 day gun?
I hadn't been on for 2 years and when I logged on all I got was a 7 day shit gun.. No perm or 30 day gun.
I feel like Nexon is assfucking me.
I feel like Nexon is assfucking me.
lol what.............
Not really tho..














maybe buy you can try
Well Combatarms NA will be shutting down soon so yeah , and Combatarms EU is slowly dieing no one ever plays it now more CA IS NOW WELL AND TRULY DEAD
It used to work in the past however Nexon already knows about this trick.
This way take too long
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Selling / Trading / BuyingSELLING CPT 3 16 PERMS AND EPIC GUNS OVER 100 DAYS +-D 1 Combat Arms Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling Cool SSg1 acc with awsome perms and rare gunsMR 5 Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying2LT4 for sale, 2 nx perms and lots of inbox guns and gear for 30 days 10k nxKB 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling Lvl 18 Warrock Account Gold Premium 39 Days Left and Awesome Guns!!!
0 Trade Accounts/Keys/Itemsfree m4 spectre 30 days and 20+xp and 5+ sp
6
