Apologies

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Apologies
I am sorry to everyone that i have been raging/flaming
I have been taking this new anti depressant and it gives me headaches and really bad bursts of anger..
this isnt meant to be a sob story, just letting you all know that im sorry for anything i have said.
This includes
@Symmetrical
@Blake
@Josh
@Conjuring
@Maxedout
@Pulgita
@hack.dll
@Raow [Not sure if thats ur name]
And alot of other people.
Sorry, i guess..
Seems legit.

Attention.

Apology accepted but I'll still keep you on my blocked list. Never know when that "burst of anger" will come back.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Apology accepted
Nawwww, cute.
Don't know don't care . Everyone has an excuse for something.
If you dont care why are you posting?
And its not an excuse, I should not have flamed like that. Period.
Please get off my thread, thanks. @Ninja Mafia
I accept your apology. It's just that, I wasn't really in the mood today. So sorry for letting it out on you.
@heatz v
Whoever put you on anti depressants is an inexperienced shit.

But, meh, apology accepted.
Quote Originally Posted by heatz v View Post
I am sorry to everyone that i have been raging/flaming
I have been taking this new anti depressant and it gives me headaches and really bad bursts of anger..
this isnt meant to be a sob story, just letting you all know that im sorry for anything i have said.
This includes
@Symmetrical
@Blake
@Wassabi?
@Conjuring
@Maxedout
@Pulgita
@hack.dll
@raow25 [Not sure if thats ur name]
And alot of other people.
Sorry, i guess..
Was not incuded....
Couldnt remember ur name, that thread was deleted.
It's not really something Crossfire related or something to discuss about.

It's just you apologizing to people you acted as an ignorant immature ******.

But meh.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
It's not really something Crossfire related or something to discuss about.

It's just you apologizing to people you acted as an ignorant immature ******.

But meh.
Gonna let it stay here since he was mainly flaming/insulting those in this section
Accepted I guess. Not that there were any feelings to hurt anyways.
Yea, you were acting a bit negative lately.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?