SolvedTRAINERS NOT WORKING [HELP]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
TRAINERS NOT WORKING [HELP]
I've downloaded and updated flash (11.9.900.117)

this actually was the first time i encounter this kind of problem. its not black screen so i think flsh is not the problem. also i can play aqworlds at the website but when opening trainers this sht happened
maybe somethings wrong with my settings or wtv
idk whats the problem help me pls

thanks in advance!!

Have you tried redownloading it? Or restarting your computer?

Upload images to imgur and paste the image code on here so we can view your pictures easily.
Internet <<<<<<<<< that's your problem. Try not opening any websites just your trainer that should work if not reply back and please take a clear picture so we would see the real problemo
I've tried both but it didn't work.

I also downloaded le bot 8.0 but the same thing happened

Quote Originally Posted by luis001 View Post
I've tried both but it didn't work.

I also downloaded le bot 8.0 but the same thing happened

thats extreme yo !!! what device are you using loptop ? desktop ? if loptop we are the same i re-download my flash player and re-download the bot and it work hope you would fix that problemo you got
Quote Originally Posted by guardianangel1155 View Post
thats extreme yo !!! what device are you using loptop ? desktop ? if loptop we are the same i re-download my flash player and re-download the bot and it work hope you would fix that problemo you got
May I ask, what is a loptop?
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
May I ask, what is a loptop?
a computer that is portable and suitable for use while travelling.
Quote Originally Posted by guardianangel1155 View Post
a computer that is portable and suitable for use while travelling.
You must be confused, A laptop is a Top that is respectively placed on your lap and must not be confused with other things that belong on laps.

And the problem must be your flash because it is freezing at 74%...
okay thanks ill try redownloading flash
I am downloading offline installer of flash. which one guys?
i tried installing both but still didn't work (
@ aqworldthunder- tested. still not working
Quote Originally Posted by ergmuffin View Post
You must be confused, A laptop is a Top that is respectively placed on your lap and must not be confused with other things that belong on laps.
Sir, yes, you are right, but they are talking about loptops not laptops
Quote Originally Posted by glacier quake View Post
you can do it
What r u talking about?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us