UnhappySolvedA key.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
A key.
Well.. hello first of all.
Some of you may still know me, some don't.
I quit mpgh.net.. or better "gaming" itself quite some time ago since I didn't have any free time to spend on it anymore.
I also quit the key business and won't start again. (visit my profile and look at my threads/posts)
The thing is, I've been feeling the sudden urge to play DayZ again after watching some of FrankieonPCin1080p's videos yesterday but I haven't got any key left.
I know asking/begging for keys is not much appreciated since I used to be very active on here, but still...
Would any good soul be kind enough to give me a spare key?

skype: jaxxon080

much love and thank you in advance!
I dont think that anyone gives away a free key that quick since they are getting more expensive.
Anyways someone will still give a free key.
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
I dont think that anyone gives away a free key that quick since they are getting more expensive.
Anyways someone will still give a free key.
Already gave him a free key
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us