it shows the whole map so you dont have to explore the map.
PatchedPoE Steam trainer 11.7
ok thank 

Doesn't work anymore. Can you update?
gurud is making the updates for the code now and he has an account here. I could do it but I would only be stealing and re-posting his work. Just give him a message on here and ask him to update his post. His profile link is View Profile: gurud - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
not work with me 17/Nov/2013
Not Work anylonger Updated
1st off I had already said it was outdated but that @gurud was the one releasing the code now and since he has an account that he uses to release them to contact him (I had even posted a link to his profile). Now @Creationist 1 zoomhack and maphack are known hacks for allot of mmorpg games that are very useful especially if you use ranged characters. 2 Its not ran by steam it is ran by Grinding Gear Games but it can be ran using steam (it can also be ran without it though). 3 Grinding Gear Games is a smaller company ran by less than 20 people and so there is a good possibility that they wont bother with anti cheat for a long time if at all. The thing is to do anti cheat they would either have to force everyone to use steam and make the game work with vac or they would have to make there own anti-cheat which is capable of working with steam as well as there own launcher. Either way would involve allot of work changing/making code and keep in mind not all staff are programers (I think only like 5 or six are programers if I remember correctly). Therefore even if they decided to do that it would take time especially if they intend to work on other things in the game as well (like races and stuff). The problem with this hack was that it got patched because they changed some code during a recent update. Furthermore VAC does not equal cheat proof and any avid counter strike player can tell you that for a fact. Anyway I am messaging staff to ask them to close this thread to keep people from reviving/bumping it.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Trainers and CheatsUpcomming Final Fantasy VII Steam Trainer 1 Path Of Exile Hacks & CheatsPOE multihack + trainer 11.5LE 9 Path Of Exile Hacks & CheatsPOE multihack + trainer 11.6LE 17 Other First Person Shooter HacksBRINK rank and credits Hack / Trainer (STEAM ONLY WITH ALL DLC)SH 3 Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) HacksjaBBa's CoD6 Trainer V2.0 [MultiLanguage, Supports Steam and AlterIWNet!] [1.2.208]
40
