MPGH Trading Guild.

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
add me TheHater
Can someone get me Soul Taker Siege Axe and Bringer of Rain? on standard league? i will pay with another game key if needed.
/forum/view-thread/571151/page/1
Ign: Warlordos im not higest level but im a good player and play on a higher league so Epic drops are higher and i can give away ervery item that isnt for duelist or archer
I'm new in the game but already sold a lot of nice gear to a vendor, I would give it to people who needs it instead, so add me: The_Great_Alex
I'd love to join, its always pain in the ass to find a decent gear when I am usually without currency items and then find a buyer when I find something I don't need. So I usually end up with crappy items and with a stash full of items I can't or don't use.
account name: DoctorChaos
etuy please add!
seems like a good Idea where i'll join

IGN: EAKoppen
So, have any of you was added to the guild, guys? Cuz nothing happens for me. Seems like its need to create another guild like this one
Add me - Erfwhel (duelist)
Add me DatAuraBDatDatAuraB
Oh, I just realized its need to write character name not an account:

IGN: Necro_Adept
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?