CF SPOP RANDOM

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CF SPOP RANDOM
ok guys this is not a sig or an avatar i just wanted to share it and ask what u think ...


its from the game crossfire,

it is an image of the two SPOP characters in the game.

the first is the original and the second is mine....



Original:

Mine:



please comment and tell me what u think.
You changed the colors, didn't you.

Anyways, it's pretty cool. =O
Next time try some cute asians. =3
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
id try u
wow that was fast lulz.
wow guys im not fukin retarded lol even if DBB was a girl i wouldnt just go around askin for photos lol.
Don't go around changing your messages. =O
I'm not giving a picture.
woah lol i was takin piss


u need to chillax a bit
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Don't go around changing your messages. =O
I'm not giving a picture.
ROFL I LOVE THAT NIGGA ANIMATION, I ROFLED HARD AT HIM ROFLROFLCOPTER!
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
ROFL I LOVE THAT NIGGA ANIMATION, I ROFLED HARD AT HIM ROFLROFLCOPTER!
lol same here and
btw idk are u like trying to get ppl to tell you about it? well anyway its bland change up the background some and it would be awesome and
I like the second one best
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
woah lol i was takin piss


u need to chillax a bit
DBB is a man, don't fall for the trap D:
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
DBB is a man, don't fall for the trap D:
ROFL.
It's a trap!
Try somehing a lot more creative.
Amigo esta muy bueno pero me lo puedas tus skin a mi cuenta de mega
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?