Thumbs upPSF DFI SPECIAL FORCE PH VER.30

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
does it work for apple ?
Quote Originally Posted by Nfuzeisback View Post
does it work for apple ?
No, this compiled in Windows flatform
I followed the instructions and it still isn't working for me. What do you recommend i do?
Quote Originally Posted by Oddkward View Post
I followed the instructions and it still isn't working for me. What do you recommend i do?
This works fine in Philippines version; but not totally in other -Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
It works in XP, Vista and 7
well i'm on windows 8 and windows 8 is windows nt 6.2
Why is it that anytime I will use this one, like after 20 minutes, I will get disconnected?
how i can fix the security off the game?
Firefox, na dedetect bah 2 sa PH?
Reply ASAP,,,,,,, pra magamit ko
it tells me that the hacke and detected
working pa yan?NOV 10?
it will work on windows XP /???
yun oh
maganda ba to
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?