Username List Thread

Posts 91–105 of 158 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore_CPS View Post
You find the password yourself using a password list and Toxlp's cracker.
i think he meant what password did he use for cracker
Quote Originally Posted by VinaCFpro View Post
what password , ?
tbh ive kinda stop trying to crack account atm im only looking at inactive account since their passwords where made before all the security restriction but if people still want to i can upload username lists
900+ usernames list
About 900 usernames which I was too lazy to crack.
usernames.txt10 KB · 9 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


Virust scan isn't needed for .txt file.
Okay ,but if it was me I would provide one anyways :/
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Okay ,but if it was me I would provide one anyways :/
It up to you to provide scans for them but it's not needed and nobody will judge you if you don't provide scans for .txt.
aight first post never knew


Just a username list of 400 people

Someone said you dont need scans for a txt so i havent included one but if so just tell me and I will add them
usernames 400.txt5 KB · 8 downloads Clean
Posts 91–105 of 158 · Page 7 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?