WTBB> Blackshot Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
B> Blackshot Account
I'm looking for a Captain account to buy. Range from $50-80.

KD above 50% can already.
Phone verif must be removed. Email must be provided/removed.
An empty account will be fine. (No GS/BP.)
Garena only.

I'm doing meetups in SG. SMS me at 86840013/97412551, or add me on FB: facebook.com/wessleh
Dude add me on skype funnyclown123
Quote Originally Posted by Wessleh View Post
I'm looking for a Captain account to buy. Range from $50-80.

KD above 50% can already.
Phone verif must be removed. Email must be provided/removed.
An empty account will be fine. (No GS/BP.)
Garena only.


I'm doing meetups in SG. SMS me at 86840013/97412551, or add me on FB: facebook.com/wessleh
i got a account i am rushing to sell this

its not captain , but its going to lieteniun i think

i could sell it through paypal 35$ SGD and thats it

its seargant 1st class
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?