LightbulbSuggestion -PLEASE READ-

PollShould a Books & Reading sub-forum be added to the Entertainment forum?
13 votes
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Suggestion -PLEASE READ-
Should the Entertainment forum have a Books & Reading sub forum?

I think, yes, and hopefully if enough people also say yes, the minions will decide to add it!
Minions?

They have no power to add sections.

And a big hells to the no cause I hate reading books and feel it is torture, not entertainment.
Thats actually a good idea, I can never find any books I enjoy reading by just looking through the library
nope lol
well yea maybe, as Uno said theres no good books in libraries, so its hard for me to do book reports.
We have a place for suggestions..
But good idea, I'd like it.
Its okay, but i'd rather just sit back until the movie comes out.
All I can say is what the fuck.
Wouldn't be useful for me.
Now what we really need is a porn section
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
VOTE YES OR DIE
MPGH has a low literacy rate.
It's so sad... Then again... It is a gaming website.
Come on peoplez...
Sure why not. It would be fun to argue about which books are good to read. thumbs up
Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
Sure why not. It would be fun to argue about which books are good to read. thumbs up
Yay, thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?