MAT SUBA BYPASS - Patch 394 -

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
MAT SUBA BYPASS - Patch 394 -
Hello to all guys.
After a long time of waiting I went back and leave you a preview of the bypass MAT SUBA, I have no idea when they release him, I still need a bit of time.
Anyway I leave the screen hack all done with C++ from me.
Screen:

Now I greet you, I am preparing a project for a bypass of CIB i need 1 or 2 months and i will release it.

See guys!
Good luck with it. Although, previews should be posted in General Discussion.
I don't think it is a Bypass . Just a simple Program with Progress Bar
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?