Gusdnide Aimbot,WallHack,ESP 2.0

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
no work for me guys
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

Press Insert button.
Hey, this hack was instatly placed in Users/Notgonnasaymyname/AppData/Local/Temp
I dont know about you but for me that seems suspicious..
Also it doesnt work which makes me even more suspicious.. Check it out please? @Lovroman
Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser541 View Post
Hey, this hack was instatly placed in Users/Notgonnasaymyname/AppData/Local/Temp
I dont know about you but for me that seems suspicious..
Also it doesnt work which makes me even more suspicious.. Check it out please? @Lovroman
What does it place in Temp folder ?
I don't think that it's anything bad if it places something in Temp folder as it probably places some files that are required for hack to work..
I doesn't work for me, either..
(Just like bunch of other Fleep's hacks)..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


What does it place in Temp folder ?
I don't think that it's anything bad if it places something in Temp folder as it probably places some files that are required for hack to work..
I doesn't work for me, either..
(Just like bunch of other Fleep's hacks)..
Well it didnt place any files it placed the whole thing :s
Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser541 View Post
Well it didnt place any files it placed the whole thing :s
Well, it shouldn't be a problem if it placed whole thing(it's not executable,so it shouldn't cause any problem).
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Well, it shouldn't be a problem if it placed whole thing(it's not executable,so it shouldn't cause any problem).
alloy does not, it calls on Brazil: Requalque
Looks so similar to fleepshack sourcecode/tutorial at least edit some shit and not release it without credit.
Doesn't work for me..

perx: doesnt work
winject: doesnt work
|MPGH|Gusdnide|MPGH| Injector: doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by asdfhooker View Post
Doesn't work for me..

perx: doesnt work
winject: doesnt work
|MPGH|Gusdnide|MPGH| Injector: doesnt work
Execute "Run Administrador"
Hey where can we see the Menu

- - - Updated - - -

Hey where can we see the Menu? I think ur hack isnt working
Could You add a function to disable No Recoil?
upload source code plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz i need it
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?