Art[Tag] Infernal Nasus

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Tag] Infernal Nasus
Okay guys, was messing around for a little bit, trying to come out with some different effects!

Well I was digging this style more and more and I plan to use it for a little bit now.

I hope you guys enjoy the depth, lighting, blending, effect, and overall quality.

I know I do!



Probably one of the better pieces of mine in a little bit now that I haven't been doing that many.
The triangle thing is aids.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
The triangle thing is aids.
It is on part of his necklace. It is on of the symbols of death in Egyptian shit.
Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
It is on part of his necklace. It is on of the symbols of death in Egyptian shit.
Yea but it doesn't look good.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Yea but it doesn't look good.
I think it does, and I think that is what matter, but thank you for the input about it! :]
Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
I think it does, and I think that is what matter, but thank you for the input about it! :]
Either make it smaller and put it down the corner, or change it to a watermark. Because Doc is right, you just infected half of America with HIV
The triangle could be out of the signature.
rest is ok I guess.
Make it a square or take it away > : (
This is terrible, you use the same fucking effects
the lame ass blur on lighting..

nothing good at all..

Read some tuts on flow depth and lighting..
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
This is terrible, you use the same fucking effects
the lame ass blur on lighting..

nothing good at all..

Read some tuts on flow depth and lighting..
Once again your flamebaiting because your sorry ass can't let anything go.

If you still don't like him, stop posting on his fucking threads.

No need to get him all hyped up and posting nothing but spam in everyone's GFX threads.

Get the fuck over it already.

OT:

I like everything but the triangle.

Keep it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


Once again your flamebaiting because your sorry ass can't let anything go.

If you still don't like him, stop posting on his fucking threads.

No need to get him all hyped up and posting nothing but spam in everyone's GFX threads.

Get the fuck over it already.

OT:

I like everything but the triangle.

Keep it up.
What the fuck are you talking about.. ride his dick some more SNuggs -_- getting annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


What the fuck are you talking about.. ride his dick some more SNuggs -_- getting annoying.
lmfao.

I'm not defending him, or going against you.

I posted what I posted for the sake of this section.

So you two little raging fagbirds will hopefully shut the fuck up and stop bitching soon.

So maybe, we can have a decent section alive and active again.

With contribution, and good CnC.

Not some half-assed shit you pull out of no where just so you can flame him.

Get over yourself, I'm not taking sides, or doing this for ether one of you.

Doing it for the people who actually give two shits about this place, and want a healthy community.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


lmfao.

I'm not defending him, or going against you.

I posted what I posted for the sake of this section.

So you two little raging fagbirds will hopefully shut the fuck up and stop bitching soon.

So maybe, we can have a decent section alive and active again.

With contribution, and good CnC.

Not some half-assed shit you pull out of no where just so you can flame him.

Get over yourself, I'm not taking sides, or doing this for ether one of you.

Doing it for the people who actually give two shits about this place, and want a healthy community.
If you have noticed he doesn't fucking stop.. and if he doesn't want CnC then don't post.. he even has followed me on other forums and flamed me and talked shit. so what the hell ever.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


If you have noticed he doesn't fucking stop.. and if he doesn't want CnC then don't post.. he even has followed me on other forums and flamed me and talked shit. so what the hell ever.
How the fuck would you know?

He came back with a positive attitude, a somewhat better person, hen you start this shit again.

Not once have you just tried ignoring someone.

And what you posted was barely CnC. Like I said above, it was just some dumb shit you pulled out your ass so you could get under his skin.

Stop trying to act like you're doing good by doing what you're doing.

Leave him be, and maybe we'll get somewhere with this section.

P.S. Who gives a flying fuck if he flames you on other forums.
TO THE OP: How to get the skin in the actual game? I cant find it anywhere.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?