QuestionHelpProject Wide Controls

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Project Wide Controls
Is project wide control code possible? I'm making a game which needs four timers for the character to move, and I'm needing to copy and paste the timers and the code into each new level (form). There's also HEAPS of other things I'd love to use project wide.

Basically: I want to refer to controls in a module. Is this possible, and if so, how?

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon. View Post
.
Sent you a pm.

Make the code more object-oriented..create a class that encapsulates the 4 timers and their functionality. But actually it would be better (?) to use the form_events and capture keypress to do the movement; and have a 'player' class which has a 'move' function. Or something like that. Post code if you want more comments here.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Sent you a pm.
Thanks for trying to help out, I've decided to copy and paste stuff from one form to another, and do the same thing with the code. A bit too late now, but thanks anyway!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?