Request Ghosts Hacks/Trainers/Addresses
Title: Third person
Purpose: I prefer third person
Design: Doesn't matter
Other: Thank you.
Purpose: I prefer third person
Design: Doesn't matter
Other: Thank you.
Purpose: 'Secret Camo unlocker'
Design: 'Classic
Other: Nothing
Design: 'Classic
Other: Nothing
Title: Rank hack
Purpose: A rank hack that can level 60 any member of squad
Design: Classic Windows
Other: I need trainer which can rank 60 any squad member I tried some from this site but none of them can rank other squad except the first one .
notify me via pm and alert me somehow so I can download it Thank you .
Purpose: A rank hack that can level 60 any member of squad
Design: Classic Windows
Other: I need trainer which can rank 60 any squad member I tried some from this site but none of them can rank other squad except the first one .
notify me via pm and alert me somehow so I can download it Thank you .
Title: Ghosts Texture Hack
Purpose: Camo on Allies and Enemy's
Design: I dont mind.
Other: Maybe an Auto-installer like in Mw3 ChromatiX.
Purpose: Camo on Allies and Enemy's
Design: I dont mind.
Other: Maybe an Auto-installer like in Mw3 ChromatiX.
Title: Bullet Pentration Hack'
Purpose: Just some extra fun, trolling and making people rage.
Design: Classic Window
Other: just a simple little bullet penetration hack noting to fancy all it does is need to work
if someone can do this I would greatly appreciate it along with the other members! Would be nice to have it compatible with other injection tools / other things running.
Purpose: Just some extra fun, trolling and making people rage.
Design: Classic Window
Other: just a simple little bullet penetration hack noting to fancy all it does is need to work
if someone can do this I would greatly appreciate it along with the other members! Would be nice to have it compatible with other injection tools / other things running.Title: 'Infected lobby edit'
Purpose: 'changing the shit loadouts from IW'
Design: 'any
Other: 'there is no way of change infected classes in private lobby'
Purpose: 'changing the shit loadouts from IW'
Design: 'any
Other: 'there is no way of change infected classes in private lobby'
Title: Call of Duty Ghosts PC Server Editor
Purpose: Fun
Design: Classic Windows
Other: Me and my friends host modded lobbies and it would be nice if i could use a professional lobby editor thanks
Purpose: Fun
Design: Classic Windows
Other: Me and my friends host modded lobbies and it would be nice if i could use a professional lobby editor thanks

Title: Name Changer/Editor
Purpose: Putting buttons or color into my name
Design: Classic windows(doesnt really matter)
Other: Cheat Table or Program
Purpose: Putting buttons or color into my name
Design: Classic windows(doesnt really matter)
Other: Cheat Table or Program
Title: Infection
Purpose: a why to infect other players with speed hack ,force host, xp, and text spammer < and of just a why to infect other players with mods
Design: any
Other:
Purpose: a why to infect other players with speed hack ,force host, xp, and text spammer < and of just a why to infect other players with mods
Design: any
Other:
Title: Permanent Prestige
Purpose: Select prestige and soldier's level
Design: Program Crack style
Other: it unlock al soldiers, and you select a prestige in the editor. The prestige is selected from soldier to soldier. ex. 8th soldier: 8th prestige, 10th soldier: 10th prestige.
It is permanent in classification (all friends and players sees prestige)
Purpose: Select prestige and soldier's level
Design: Program Crack style
Other: it unlock al soldiers, and you select a prestige in the editor. The prestige is selected from soldier to soldier. ex. 8th soldier: 8th prestige, 10th soldier: 10th prestige.
It is permanent in classification (all friends and players sees prestige)
Title: external developer Console
Porpuse: Changing Dvars
Design: window
Other: want to chance Dvars like cl_maxpackets and stuff
Porpuse: Changing Dvars
Design: window
Other: want to chance Dvars like cl_maxpackets and stuff
Title: minigun and all perks
Purpose: Owning AI in squad mode
Design: Any as long it works
Other: Thanks in advance.
Purpose: Owning AI in squad mode
Design: Any as long it works
Other: Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / BuyingS>> GREENWOOD account PINOY here TEMP + MOONLORD max lvlJA 1 GeneralWindows Live Beta - Go Here Quick!
6 General GamingAnyone here know about rakion
14 WarRock - International Hacksfast! Dave come hereBI 4 General GamingDOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
25

