Injection for Warframe.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Injection for Warframe.
EDIT: WARFACE NOT WARFRAME. Fuck, I always get the two mixed up .

I am currently using Extreme Injector. I have tried scrambling, stealth injection and basic injection but all have caused Warface to close itself.

What injector and settings on that injector are you running (if you are successfully injecting)?

Crashing:
D3D
Warmachine
Both of those are patched that's why the game crashes.
Extreme injector works didn't need to put in any extra options for it. Its just that is there is no .dll to inject that isn't patched MPGH is pretty dry atm.
Anyone injector work... maybe the WarMachine has not working
Warmachine doesnt work but D3D does i was using it all day today
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us