SolvedWhat should I do please Help !

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
What should I do please Help !
I lost my Key due Hacking now I deleted ARMA II and ARMA II OA from Steam cant delete the Registry tho I dont know why.
Now my Question is when I buy ARMA II CO from Steam again can I play DayZ without getting Insta-banned ?
Yeah, you can use Darky's Key Changer.
Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTBOZZ View Post
I lost my Key due Hacking now I deleted ARMA II and ARMA II OA from Steam cant delete the Registry tho I dont know why.
Now my Question is when I buy ARMA II CO from Steam again can I play DayZ without getting Insta-banned ?
Just use a new steam account
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us