this section needs to be

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
this section needs to be
MORE ACTIVE WTF THERE IS WAY MORE STONERS ON MPGH THEN THIS HOLY FUCK
Yeah ik.. Not many people actually know about this section
Yeah. Marijuana.
Maybe all of the other mpghers ents are closet ents? Don't see why with the partial anonymity the interment gives people but it could be..
To be honest there's only a few real stoners here.
I simply don't post because it's dead as hell, and I don't smoke weed as much as I used to. Hallucinogens are my shit these days.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
To be honest there's only a few real stoners here.
I simply don't post because it's dead as hell, and I don't smoke weed as much as I used to. Hallucinogens are my shit these days.
Fek ur shit.

Nigga thinkin I've never smoked before.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


Fek ur shit.

Nigga thinkin I've never smoked before.
Never said you didn't nigs.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
To be honest there's only a few real stoners here.
I simply don't post because it's dead as hell, and I don't smoke weed as much as I used to. Hallucinogens are my shit these days.
What would you classify as a real stoner? Someone who smoke religiously or has just smoked weed before?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us