xPrnrzi Vouch Thread

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
xPrnrzi Vouch Thread
Please follow this format when commenting/posting your transaction/business with me:
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
Date: 11/7/2013
Other Person involved: N/A
Item that has been sold/traded: 1 Dayz Key
Selling Thread (URL): Can't post URL
Optional: Quick and clean helped me out when I ran out of stock for the day
Date: 29/12/13
Other Person involved:Him
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Hack
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Well. He sold me the hack, and it worked for about a week when he got missing from skype and the hack wont work anymore. I think he is not active, so i don't recommend.
Quote Originally Posted by Ecrisosto View Post
Date: 29/12/13
Other Person involved:Him
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Hack
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Well. He sold me the hack, and it worked for about a week when he got missing from skype and the hack wont work anymore. I think he is not active, so i don't recommend.
Tell me who you are, and btw this was made out-mpgh and has nothing to do with mpgh. Either way I think I know who you are.
Date: 1/11/2014
Other Person involved: Just me and Him
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma OA Key
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Legit seller. very happy with his business.
Thanks man, I appreciate you got to me so fast and fixed to problem.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us