SELLING 2 EPIC ACCS // REAL STORY WHY I'M SELLING MY ACC
Hey guys,
I've posted some threads where i'm selling some acc's.
But you always thought that i will scam you or shit like that.
But no. The real reason why i want to sell my and my friends acc is that we quit realm because it sux and we started to play the game MineZ.
I'm seriously legit. I have never scammed any person on earth even if i had the chance to.
Here's my youtube account: MultiGameJunkies - YouTube
I will quit realm but i'm not sure if for ever.
I had a great time with some friends and i will miss you all.
So i'm selling 2 acc's.
Acc 1:
-68 Stars
-6x 8/8 2x 6/8
-8 Char slots
-All with clothing + backpack
-20 Vaults
-Heal/Magic Heal/Electric (Heals 50 HP and 21 MP)
-All Vanity Items except Bear Sword
-4,5k Fame
-All Chars Full UT/top (90%)
~150$
Acc 2:
-61 Stars
-5x 8/8 , x1 7/8 , 1x 6/8 , 1x 1/8
-Maxed rare pet
-9 Char slots
-All with Clothing except Knight
-All UT/TOP (90%)
-8 Vaults
-7,3k Fame
-900 Realm Gold on account
~100$
+ FREE NAME CHANGE ON BOTH ACC'S!!!
So if you're interested add me on skype for more information; xxreymy619xx
I've posted some threads where i'm selling some acc's.
But you always thought that i will scam you or shit like that.
But no. The real reason why i want to sell my and my friends acc is that we quit realm because it sux and we started to play the game MineZ.
I'm seriously legit. I have never scammed any person on earth even if i had the chance to.
Here's my youtube account: MultiGameJunkies - YouTube
I will quit realm but i'm not sure if for ever.
I had a great time with some friends and i will miss you all.
So i'm selling 2 acc's.
Acc 1:
-68 Stars
-6x 8/8 2x 6/8
-8 Char slots
-All with clothing + backpack
-20 Vaults
-Heal/Magic Heal/Electric (Heals 50 HP and 21 MP)
-All Vanity Items except Bear Sword
-4,5k Fame
-All Chars Full UT/top (90%)
~150$
Acc 2:
-61 Stars
-5x 8/8 , x1 7/8 , 1x 6/8 , 1x 1/8
-Maxed rare pet
-9 Char slots
-All with Clothing except Knight
-All UT/TOP (90%)
-8 Vaults
-7,3k Fame
-900 Realm Gold on account
~100$
+ FREE NAME CHANGE ON BOTH ACC'S!!!
So if you're interested add me on skype for more information; xxreymy619xx


. I'm doing some trades, if they are successful, maybe I can buy your $100 dollar account. <3<3<3 Good luck with the selling!