ExclamationAnyone Considered Making GP Hack?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone Considered Making GP Hack?
Is this a stupid question to be wasting time with?

I've visited multiple forums on mpgh.net telling me that "GP" are actually server
related and cannot be hacked into. Is this information entirely true? Obviously people have begged for GP hacks in the past and I wasn't completely sure why one has not been made. Is it impossible? I became tired of making ludicrous amounts of gp such as 10 - 50 gp a round after repair deductions. And never being able to get the weapons I always wanted.
as you said... GP is server sided.
So unless you hack the server... you know... there wont be a GP hack...
there are some guides out there explaining how to save money.
theres not going to be a gp hack

just farm other players or use the m16 instead to kill enemies and never repair it...
there have been tons of people asking for gp hacks.

and it has never been made/never will be.

because its server sided.
OMARz you always have the best sigs, and.. GP WILL NEVER BE MADE! ARGHHH GRR
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us