HelpCCman's 2.3 public hack error

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CCman's 2.3 public hack error
Hi, need a little help here and am not sure what is wrong.
Win-7 64-bit, I've done all the normal things (deleted log and xign and Prefetch).
Much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by yesfredyes View Post
Hi, need a little help here and am not sure what is wrong.
Win-7 64-bit, I've done all the normal things (deleted log and xign and Prefetch).
Much appreciated.
Look at the main page and it is closed as detected. It works for some and not for others. You need to bypass Xigncode if you get an error, but there is no public bypass. You can learn to do it if you want!
Yes it was working only a few hours ago. now I get a memory error. If you could see pic you would understand.
EDIT: error is as follows. The instructions at 0x73f4dd05 referenced memory at 0x00000015. The memory could not be read.
Quote Originally Posted by yesfredyes View Post
Yes it was working only a few hours ago. now I get a memory error. If you could see pic you would understand.
EDIT: error is as follows. The instructions at 0x73f4dd05 referenced memory at 0x00000015. The memory could not be read.
Try using Ccleaner and clean your PC and also look at the reg keys and clean them up. Then reboot it!
Ok. Thanks I'll have a go.
Leave a reply once your problem is solved please.
Hey, thanks for the replies. I cant get it to work atm but ill figure it out eventually or ill just wait for an update. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by yesfredyes View Post
Hey, thanks for the replies. I cant get it to work atm but ill figure it out eventually or ill just wait for an update. Thank you.
Keep us updated please .
Why don't you just reinstall ?
Just use the killamachine bypass but do not press insert.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?