Rate my new IGN

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Rate my new IGN
I will make it
9iNe-
rate it
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1030 View Post
I will make it
9iNe-
rate it
3/10/msg2short
4/10 aint that good
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
4/10 aint that good
You have better one O.o ??
6/10. G00D IGN
5/10. I like it. and if it didn't have the "-" it would be nicer
Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
Dumb and stupid IGN 2/10.
^^ Took the words right out of my mouth
Make it : 6king and make all the NZ'ers say it @BurningAshes
I love that One
So now everyone will spam this "Rate My IGN" shit ? -_-
This is NOT facebook, omg...
0/10

Lame & overused.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1030 View Post
I will make it
9iNe-
rate it
6/10 i like .
2/10 Its not rly unique.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?