CrossFire Information

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Information
Don't mind the address, I used the first public dump I came across.
Signature, works fine, not tested on EU version of the game though.
This is just what I found while going through cshell/crossfire.

Code:
// Definitions
DWORD Addr_SetGameCommand = 0x614DE0;//Signature: \xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x85\x00\x00\x00\x00\x50\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8D\x8D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x51\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x10\x8D\x95\x00\x00\x00\x00\x52\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x85\x00\x00\x00\x00\x50\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8D\x8D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x51\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x10\x8D\x95\x00\x00\x00\x00\x52\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x85 x????xxxxx????xx????x????xx????xx????xxxxx????xx????xxxxx????xx????x????xx????xx????xxxxx????xx????xxxxx
typedef int ( __cdecl* SetGameCommand ) ( char* szCommand );
SetGameCommand szSetGameCommand = ( SetGameCommand )Addr_SetGameCommand;

// Usage examples
if( pItem.Memory.Jumphack )
    szSetGameCommand( "JumpVelocity 330" );

if( pItem.Direct3D.NoFog )
    szSetGameCommand( "FogEnable 0" );

// Teleport hack[CShell way] 
DWORD Addr_SetPlayerLocation = dwFindPattern( dwCShelEntrypoint, dwCShellSize, (BYTE*)"\xFF\xD6\x85\xC0\x89\x44\x24\x14", "xxxxxxxx" );
// I recommend to use the ClientFx teleport instead of this one, if you want to use the chsell way, hook the SetPlayerLocation and change it with your saved pos to teleport to it.

Credits:
• xDynamic
Normal PTC commands !?
This is the PTC, isn't it ?
Also JumpVelocity don't work, i tried that in memory way...
PTC and most of commands are patched
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
PTC and most of commands are patched
Yes, some Commands are patched, but PushToConsole isn't Patched
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
Yes, some Commands are patched, but PushToConsole isn't Patched
i know
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us