COD Ghost RAM Fix-STEAM

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Great Job , works perfect

Win7 64 Bit , 4 GB RAM
Quote Originally Posted by spel View Post
im working on multiplayer to.
How soon will you do for MP!
Quote Originally Posted by thelaw.wwz View Post
== thats work on sp only! how come you said thats mp
He said it works for singleplayer and he is working on the multiplayer lol
Can i get banned for this?
Quote Originally Posted by Skeatch_ View Post
Can i get banned for this?
Probably(I'm not sure is LAC active in SP..)..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Probably(I'm not sure is LAC active in SP..)..
LAC is not active in Singleplayer, and even if it was, it would be unfair because after you buy the game, it's yours, you do whatever you want with it. Obviously I'm not including Multiplayer .
I am awaiting the fix for the mp, I hope I do not take no BAN, not my fault because the game needs 6gb
mp RAM fix is ready available in the forum to download (i don't need to make on)
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us