WTSYouTube Views | VERY CHEAP | 1000 Views - $0.50

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
YouTube Views | VERY CHEAP | 1000 Views - $0.50
maxownage01's YouTube views shop.





Description: Just a basic YouTube shop that sells cheap views. These viewers are legitimate guaranteed.



Prices:
1000 views - 0.50
1500 views - 0.75



Delivery - 24-36 hours

Contact: Skype - max.ownage1 or PM me.


NOTE: I am giving vouch copies to first 3 people who have a post count of at least 150.
vouch copy huehue C: will pm you a link
Quote Originally Posted by unsocial View Post
vouch copy huehue C: will pm you a link
Getting the views, 11/7 will have 1000 views on your vid!
Quote Originally Posted by maxownage01 View Post
Getting the views, 11/7 will have 1000 views on your vid!
Alright will wait for result and post more after that c:
Could I take a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
Could I take a vouch copy
Sure thing, PM me the link bro! :P
Okay so the thing is I recieved one vouch copy from this guys to get 1k videos on my video!
Gotta say it's pretty legit I already have 301+ but will probably get updated to 1k any time soon.
@maxownage01 good luck with your sales!

Try selling likes,subscribes also
Quote Originally Posted by unsocial View Post
Okay so the thing is I recieved one vouch copy from this guys to get 1k videos on my video!
Gotta say it's pretty legit I already have 301+ but will probably get updated to 1k any time soon.
@maxownage01 good luck with your sales!

Try selling likes,subscribes also
Yeah still trying to figure that out, thanks man.
Is there still vouch copies?
Quote Originally Posted by temeXiii View Post
Is there still vouch copies?
Ye, one left.
Quote Originally Posted by maxownage01 View Post
Yeah still trying to figure that out, thanks man.
I actually don't think that he needs to give out more vouches.. Already gave one to me and Tunieh if you ask me that's enough.
i think you should change the price to 25cents per 1k views because there are already people selling this for the same price and you Title labeled "CHEAP"
UPDATE SELLING 2000 VIEWS $1
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?