COD Ghost textures?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
COD Ghost textures?
Possible or is it the same as bo2?, i dont have thew game so im not sure
What do you mean ? Could you please elaborate ?
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
What do you mean ? Could you please elaborate ?
He's referring to the Texturehacks made for MW2/3/Blops. I requested this in a thread of my own - can't see shit on these maps currently.
Pretty sure IW doesn't care about PC, so it'll probably be easy, just like any other IW game.
Texture hacks are non bannable per Steam/VAC as it has been posted in a lot of other Texture Hack threads. Now IW didn't care in MW2 or MW3 but I have not heard or read anything for Ghosts. If I had to guess I am going to say they will not care since I have not heard about a secondary ban force other than Steam/VAC meaning you would have to abide by VAC's rules and regulations. Since VAC doesn't mind texture mods then it will probably be a non-bannable offense. I do not know enough about texture modding to say for sure though. And at this point this is all merely THEORY. Do not quote me on any of this after a texture mod is available.
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
Texture hacks are non bannable per Steam/VAC as it has been posted in a lot of other Texture Hack threads. Now IW didn't care in MW2 or MW3 but I have not heard or read anything for Ghosts. If I had to guess I am going to say they will not care since I have not heard about a secondary ban force other than Steam/VAC meaning you would have to abide by VAC's rules and regulations. Since VAC doesn't mind texture mods then it will probably be a non-bannable offense. I do not know enough about texture modding to say for sure though. And at this point this is all merely THEORY. Do not quote me on any of this after a texture mod is available.
Rumours has it that they use the same system used in BLOPS2, making it impossible(?) i guess since it was never created for that game. There's a large demand for a texturehack. Hopefully someone steps up to the task.
Quote Originally Posted by tehpro View Post
Rumours has it that they use the same system used in BLOPS2, making it impossible(?) i guess since it was never created for that game. There's a large demand for a texturehack. Hopefully someone steps up to the task.
From What I have seen so far in game it is not the same system as in BO2 meaning that texture modification will be possible. BO2 kept all textures server sided. From looking through Steam files it seems it is the same as MW2-MW3 meaning a texture hack is possible
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
From What I have seen so far in game it is not the same system as in BO2 meaning that texture modification will be possible. BO2 kept all textures server sided. From looking through Steam files it seems it is the same as MW2-MW3 meaning a texture hack is possible
That's great news then, perhaps we'll see another great texture hack for this game :-)
Would love to know if they will be checking for modifications to the game. If it is the same as MW3 and MW2 I am sure someone will make a texture changer. But if they do screen shots like in BO2 then I wouldn't touch a texture mod.
Please for the love of christ let textures happen. I can't find a soul yet I die to a mouse fart from across the map.
Well I hope Arch does because I'm not going to esp or aimbot. I want to just see people.
Quote Originally Posted by justintime View Post
Well I hope Arch does because I'm not going to esp or aimbot. I want to just see people.
+1. Too much clutter on the new maps, wasn't as big of a problem in MW2/3. I'm holding off playing any further until a texture hack comes out. Too frustrating not being able to see shit.
Quote Originally Posted by justintime View Post
Well I hope Arch does because I'm not going to esp or aimbot. I want to just see people.
Arch is long gone from MPGH and never coming back, I do talk to him once in a while though. Nobody has figured out the PAK format for Ghosts yet anyway but a few friends of mine are working on reversing it.
+1, can't play like this, except on big maps with thermal scope.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us