WTBBattlefield 4 Account / Key and CoD: Ghosts Key

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 4 Account / Key and CoD: Ghosts Key
I prefer a key for battlefield 4, but if I don't get an offer for a key, I'll take an account.

As for CoD Ghosts I will only be buying the key.

~Middleman Only~

Each for 30$USD
add me on skype < skype icon
Quote Originally Posted by dontkikmydog View Post
I prefer a key for battlefield 4, but if I don't get an offer for a key, I'll take an account.

As for CoD Ghosts I will only be buying the key.

~Middleman Only~

Each for 30$USD
I can sell you a cracked BF4 account (will have more games on it also) for $6, pm me or add me on skype if interested

also Ghost is a scammer, don't deal with him
pn me with the paysafe if you trust me, then i will send you the key.
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
pn me with the paysafe if you trust me, then i will send you the key.
THIS GUY IS SCAMMER BE AWARE
I have cod ghosts key ru €25
and origin account with bf3 limited,bf4,simcity €35

i accept paypal and skrill!
CoD Ghosts gift (region free) 30$ USD paypal
I have a cod ghosts steam account that had CSS and PAYDAY 2 for 20$
Skype - xxfrequentxx

Quote Originally Posted by dontkikmydog View Post
I prefer a key for battlefield 4, but if I don't get an offer for a key, I'll take an account.

As for CoD Ghosts I will only be buying the key.

~Middleman Only~

Each for 30$USD
Add me on Skype muaz.mushtaq
I have a CoD Ghost key, and a BF4 and BF3 acc.

Skype - JiggaMan611
Quote Originally Posted by Jiggaman611 View Post
I have a CoD Ghost key, and a BF4 and BF3 acc.

Skype - JiggaMan611
This guy a scammer.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?