[Done]Myspace backgrounds.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Done]Myspace backgrounds.
Anyone aware on how to make them? If so, contact me, I got an idea for one. (It's simple)
hmm can't be too hard. Pm me.
No dont PM, post here. I want to know it too lulz.
Already pm'd him.
>_<
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Already pm'd him.
>_<
MSN me the idea lulz.
Anyone know of on how to do it?
I can make the image, but i don't know how you would put it in your myspace.
HTML .
Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
HTML .
well quite, but i've never used myspace so i don't know how it works.
I think I know how to do it maybe....
Unno if coding a webpage and MySpace are the same thing....
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<body background=”URL FOR YOUR PICTURE or BACKGROUND”>
</body>
</html>
Maybe....
Code:
For example, if your image is http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg, add this code inside your "About Me" area in your profile:

body { background: url(http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg); }

If you want the image to stay still, add background-attachment: fixed; so it looks like this:

body { background: url(http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg);
        background-attachment: fixed; }

If you want the image to only repeat horizontally, add:

background-repeat: repeat-x;

If you want the image to only repeat vertically, add:

background-repeat: repeat-y;

If you want the background to not repeat at all, add:

background-repeat: no-repeat;

So, for our image located at http://www.reallycreativename.com/background.jpg, that we want to be fixed, and repeat only horizontally, we put this in our "About Me" profile box:

 <STYLE>

 body { background: url(http://reallycreativename.com/background.jpg);
        background-attachment: fixed;
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
      }

 </STYLE>
Toxin googles ftw.

Sources:
http://www.davesite.com/webstation/h...kgrounds.shtmlⓘ
Just make the layout then put the [IMG] in your about me or some shit.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?