Simple Squad Point Hack

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
is this editing the game on my locale machine and not dice servers then?
Quote Originally Posted by FarmingInc View Post
Good Job But Pleas ADD "Requires Cheatengine 6.3 Installed" cause yu made a small Trainer with ce
I was on the go when I posted so I forgot . Silly me, will add it now.
some who has used this can you confirm that it works and have not gotten banned yet?
l I used yesterday and are not banned .. Kiss
used and not banned, only unlocked what I wanted though did not go crazy unlocking everything.

Has anyone ever been banned for rank hacking though? Last time I ranked hacked (MW3) that is not what I got banned for they banned me for hacking, aimbot etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Jak3012 View Post
used and not banned, only unlocked what I wanted though did not go crazy unlocking everything.

Has anyone ever been banned for rank hacking though? Last time I ranked hacked (MW3) that is not what I got banned for they banned me for hacking, aimbot etc.
I'm only speaking of my own experience now. I used the same method on Mw3, I mean there was a million trainers on here for it :P. And I was never banned. Can't say anything for sure, but they don't seem to care, as long as we don't rewrite memory during a match. So I'd say you're safe unless you go haywire and unlock everything. And has all the perks and weps at level 4-5 :P
Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
I'm only speaking of my own experience now. I used the same method on Mw3, I mean there was a million trainers on here for it :P. And I was never banned. Can't say anything for sure, but they don't seem to care, as long as we don't rewrite memory during a match. So I'd say you're safe unless you go haywire and unlock everything. And has all the perks and weps at level 4-5 :P
Same, I played through MW2 and MW3 as well as black ops 1 with a trainer like this... never banned! Except mw2 for custom room hacking :P


What do you mean Drazzix for:
Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
And has all the perks and weps at level 4-5 :P
Thank you very much bro !!!! =)))
Yo wtf. I JUST got banned from MW3. I have only used ur squad points unlocker and fovely. And nobody is getting banned for fovely the fuuuck.
Quote Originally Posted by rename View Post
Yo wtf. I JUST got banned from MW3. I have only used ur squad points unlocker and fovely. And nobody is getting banned for fovely the fuuuck.
I think you might be as high as me right now man. I mean, I cannot see how you would get banned from MW3 for using a hack for Ghost. And also... IF you use any form for HACK that rewrites memory you have a chance of getting BANNED. Peace
Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
I think you might be as high as me right now man. I mean, I cannot see how you would get banned from MW3 for using a hack for Ghost. And also... IF you use any form for HACK that rewrites memory you have a chance of getting BANNED. Peace
nana sorry man. I realised why i was banned. But actualy i was banned of mw3 of an rank hack. I used your trainer in barracks did i do right ?
Quote Originally Posted by xXInsane10Xx View Post
Does it even matter how high the percentage is ? If you are lucky, you will not get banned but if you are unlucky...well thats that :/

If you don't plan on buying another CoD Ghost you really shouldn't use hacks currently. But if you do then go ahead.

Well its always good to know, in case u get banned u know why it happened
seems like a backdoored
u should upload a video...
I got cheat engine 6.3, i run the hack it says i need cheat engine 6.3, so i do it again and it still says it.
Quote Originally Posted by lollhentai View Post
I got cheat engine 6.3, i run the hack it says i need cheat engine 6.3, so i do it again and it still says it.

Please read.

In order for the hack to work you must have CE 6.3 installed.
If you still get an error, reinstall and it will work.
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us